Kingfisher Technical Solutions is a specialist consultancy providing professional services to the property development and construction industries worldwide.
We predominantly focus on the procurement and implementation of fully automated vehicle parking systems, or robotic systems as they are often referred to, and fully automated bicycle storage facilities.
These environmentally friendly and space efficient parking and storage solutions can help maximise profits in challenging construction environments by saving space and reducing operating overheads.
However, lack of expertise in Automated Parking Systems (APS) can prove costly to developers and building owners if they are not guided through procurement and implementation to ensure they end up with the best system, and supplier, for their needs.
Ensuring value for money, compliance with relevant industry standards and increasing the long-term operation of any system are just some of the benefits our services deliver. As part of our overall project management, we add value through:
- Comprehensive pre-qualification process
- Creating a competitive tendering environment
- Eliminating single source supply
- Ethical and transparent tendering process
- Concise tender evaluation reports
Ultimately, our involvement will increase the quality of your APS solution and mitigate your risk of project failure.
- The Davisville Condos, Toronto, Canada
- Brickell House Condominium, Miami, US
- Bloor Street United Church, Toronto, Canada
- No. 1 Grosvenor Square, London, UK
- Elysee, Miami, US
- The Lennox, Sydney, Australia
- Private residence, London, UK
- Concept, Kuwait, Middle East
- Spire, Seattle, US
- AGV system, Florida, US
- Massey Tower, Toronto, Canada
- Residential development, London, UK
- Lodge Road, London, UK
- The Eddy, Ottawa, Canada
- Residential development, Reading, UK
- Zenith Tower, Perth, Australia
- Autosafe, Edinburgh, UK
- Automated bicycle storage, London, UK
- Stamford Plaza, Sydney, Australia
- Project evaluation and optimisation
- Solution development
- Tender preparation and management
- Client's representative
- Quality control and factory acceptance tests
- Site installation and acceptance tests
- Commissioning, inspection and testing
- Maintenance contract procurement and management
- Project management
- System refurbishment and upgrades
- Defects liability period inspections
- Expert witness and mediation
Examples of some of the testimonials we've received.