An independent specialist consultancy with global expertise in all types of Automated Parking Systems
Kingfisher Technical Solutions has 40 years’ experience in engineering and construction including more than 20 years focused on Automated Parking Systems (APS).
Most of our work comes through referrals as a result of our reputation in the industry, and our broad client base includes property developers, architects and general contractors.
Our expertise covers developments across the world of all types and sizes including super prime residential sites and bespoke projects for individuals, with vehicle spaces ranging from eight to over 1,000.
On behalf of our clients, we work with many different APS suppliers in different countries to ensure we find the best technical and commercial solution for individual needs, defining clear project deliverables up front. We can support our clients through every step of the process from concept to completion.
APS conflicts between a supplier and client sometimes occur. Our involvement in mediation can help resolve issues before they reach court through our objective and pragmatic assessment of often complex issues.
If a case does result in litigation, our engagement as an ‘expert witness’, which can include cross-examination in court, can substantially mitigate any financial damages made. The parties we represent range from body corporates/residents’ associations to property developers and large insurance groups.
- The Davisville Condos, Toronto, Canada
- Brickell House Condominium, Miami, US
- Bloor Street United Church, Toronto, Canada
- No. 1 Grosvenor Square, London, UK
- Elysee, Miami, US
- The Lennox, Sydney, Australia
- Private residence, London, UK
- Concept, Kuwait, Middle East
- Spire, Seattle, US
- AGV system, Florida, US
- Massey Tower, Toronto, Canada
- Residential development, London, UK
- Lodge Road, London, UK
- The Eddy, Ottawa, Canada
- Residential development, Reading, UK
- Zenith Tower, Perth, Australia
- Autosafe, Edinburgh, UK
- Automated bicycle storage, London, UK
- Stamford Plaza, Sydney, Australia
- Project evaluation and optimisation
- Solution development
- Tender preparation and management
- Client's representative
- Quality control and factory acceptance tests
- Site installation and acceptance tests
- Commissioning, inspection and testing
- Maintenance contract procurement and management
- Project management
- System refurbishment and upgrades
- Defects liability period inspections
- Expert witness and mediation
Examples of some of the testimonials we've received.
Puzzle Parking Systems
The short video below shows the basic principle of puzzle parking.